Here is the 2018 top list of K-12 summer projects School Tech Team has planned. As usual network redesign, Wi-Fi updates, and general things do not make this list.
- Chrome-books running Mine craft and Auto-Cad from Google compute engine
- Trusted certificates on all endpoints so HTTPS can be scanned properly
- Server move to Amazon to reduce costs and add reliability
- Sophos firewall and endpoint for Ransomware protection
- Integrate single authentication across all devices and systems initiated by LMS
- Implement process and design to protect student identities
- Apple School Manager setup and training
- Google Stream and Google drive sync deployment
To find out the benefits of any of the different work we have planned please give us a call. We would be happy to share info or help.